12 Mar Key Events in the Cannabis Industry: April-June 2015
The next four months are shaping up to be busy ones for the cannabis industry and also for our CanopyBoulder 2015 Spring Class. Our first class will have many opportunities to meet the industry. Below is a short list of the key events for the CanopyBoulder founders (and you).
- CanopyBoulder Mentor Orientation Boulder – March 24th & 26th
- CanopyBoulder Kickoff Party with Special Guest Steve DeAngelo – March 30th
- MJ Investor Summit Denver – April 20th
- ArcView DC – April 30th
- MJ Biz Conference Chicago – May 20th
- CanopyBoulder 2015 Pitch Day (PREVIEW) Boulder – June 2nd
- Rockies Venture Club Cannabis Capital Summit Denver– June 9th
- ArcView Denver – June 25th
- CanopyBoulder Demo Day Denver – June 29th
- NCIA Cannabis Business Summit & Expo Denver – June 29th
We are very excited to co-locate our CanopyBoulder Demo Day with the NCIA Cannabis Business Summit & Expo on June 29th in Denver. Our 10 startups will present to investors and the greater cannabis community immediately before the NCIA Welcome Reception from 5-7pm, and then the whole group will roll into the reception, which is expected to attract 1,000 industry professionals.
To reserve your ticket to the CanopyBoulder 2015 Spring Class Demo day, register here. Part of the proceeds from the demo day will go to the Marijuana Policy Project, the National Cannabis Industry Association, The Drug Policy Alliance and the Students for Sensible Drug Policy.
Thank you for supporting CanopyBoulder. Everything has come together as we planned and it wouldn’t be possible without your backing.
Our focus is now fully on the success of our first class. We have a lot to do, but we are always available. Please feel free to contact us anytime.